In small and simple measures, Photoscape will upload, patch, and update images. This app will create a slideshow from the pictures that you have in a similar tab, embedding a viewer and an editor. We found that it covers the basics very well in terms of editing tools. Clearly, it is really simple to rotate, make improvements to colour, white balance, backlight and brightness. All between you and a fun image of blooming, painting & impact brush or clone stamping imagination. The special features needed are animated GIF design, divider and facial scan, useful to check on the Internet for related faces.
It includes all kinds of resources, from the version, including results, optimisation, organizing, printing and sharing of your everyday work. As with more established technical solutions, almost all image formats used today are supported by PhotoScape (from RAW files to more common JPEGs, PNG and animated GIFs). The sponsorship of various picture formats and effects has given popularity and reputation to Photoshop as a free substitute.
In addition to the screen, Photoscape X has a mirror, duplicate, sharpen and de-colour functions as well as contrast adjustments, rates and vignetting, as well. Multiple templates allow images to be conveniently arranged on a website, which can then be stored or printed on paper. Photoscape X also provides red-eye deletion, batch editing (file names and model settings) and RAW-file transfer, screen capture and GIF creation features, which merge multiple pictures into a GIF.
Free photo editor with plenty of potential
Installing the Photoscape download
Photo editing options with PhotoScape
Features of Photoscape
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow.
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction, frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red-eye removal, blooming, paintbrush, clone stamp, effect brush.
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos.
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo.
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo.
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo.
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos.
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces.
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it.
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color.
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode.
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG.
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper.
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet.