The Flir cloud client software for PC is a programme that allows you to connect your DVR or NVR to your computer. Lorextechology, a CCTV firm located in the United States, owns the tool. In the CCTV market, this brand of CCTV has a distinct identity. So, if you have this company's goods, I think you've made an excellent decision. The IP address of network cameras may also be found with this programme.
The FLIR Cloud Client Software for PC is a programme that lets you control security cameras from your computer. Using the FLIR Cloud client software for PC, you can control multiple cameras and monitor them in real time through the FLIR security system.It enables its cameras to establish safe Internet connections with your PC without the need for further network settings. It is very simple to set up the gadget using it.
Connect a single FLIR security device or a group of FLIR security devices to this system and administer them remotely with ease. It can be handled by shared cloud servers and supports third-party devices. Network hardware is not required.
- FLIR Cloud App Compatible with FLIR NVRs, MPX DVRs. Also supports some selected IP cameras. And the devices can be set up and connected very easily. You can control multiple devices.
- It supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac platforms. And if you have a Multiple monitor on your PC, you can also view the camera live on the Multiple monitor. You can view 64 cameras on each screen.
- An important feature of this is the e-map. This allows you to set the camera according to your floor plan. As a result, you can easily be sure about the status of your cameras. Digital zoom is available for you if you do not understand a scene in the video well.
- If necessary, you can take snapshots from live video or recorded video.
- You can customize your user account and add new users.
It is also used to reset the forgotten password. By using Flir cloud client software for PC tool you can reset the password for free.
Pros and Cons of Lorex Cloud for PC
- Very Easy and efficient tool to use.
- Modify the IP addresses.
- Can export the list of NVR/DVR.
- Fast and low RAM consuming.
- Can modify the lost password of the devices.
- Can not recover the forgotten password.
- Can not modify the MAC address of the DVR/NVR.
How do I add a camera to my system through FLIR Cloud Services?
- Open the FLIR Cloud Client app.
- Click the “Add” tab.
- Click the Devices option in the Settings section. A new tab called Devices will open.
- Click the “Add Device” button. A popup will appear.
- Enter the following information in the popup:
Device Name: Enter a device name of your choice.
Type: Select the type of device.
Device ID: Enter the device ID given at the device level.
Client Port: Enter the Client Port of the device.
User Name: Enter the User Name of the device.
Password: Enter the Password of the device.
- Click “Add”.
- If you want to add a device for the first time, another popup will appear. Enter a new password here. And click OK. Connect to device Need to use new password.
- Then, click the “Add” tab and click the Live View option in the Basic section. A tab called Live View will open.
- To open your camera in this tab, drag the Default Group to the display window.
- You can now watch live video via camera on your PC with internet connection.
How do I watch a recorded video using FLIR Cloud Client Software?
You need to use Playback mode to view recorded videos. For this you can follow the instructions below.
- Open FLIR Cloud Client.
- Click the Add button.
- Click the Playback button under the “Basics” section. A new tab called Playback will be added.
- Go to the device list and select the channel video that you want to play.
- Click the box next to the type at the bottom right of the screen. Select the type of video that you want to watch. There are four types available for you:
- All: Here are all the recordings.
- General: Here are the continuous recordings.
- Alarm: Here is the recording of the alarm, if your system supports alarm devices.
- MD: Here is the motion recording.
- Click the box next to Stream at the bottom right of the screen. Select the Stream video that you want to watch. There are 2 streams available for you
- Main Stream: Select this to search for Main Stream recordings.
- Sub Stream: Select this to search for Sub Stream recordings.
- You can also search to watch videos up to a maximum of 24 hours. Use the “From” and “To” options to set the starting time and ending time, respectively.
- Then, click the Search button. And wait.
- Finally, click the play button in the playback bar.
How do I download a recorded video?
To download the recorded video, you must first launch the FLIR Cloud Client software on your PC.
- Go to the home page and click on the playback icon. The Playback tab will open.
- Go to the Device tab and select Device Name and cameras.
- Go to View and select the date range in the “From drop-down” and “To drop-down” options.
- Click on the search button to watch the video of the selected date range.
- Then, click the play icon to start watching the recorded video.
- Select the specific starting time in the timeline and click the Time Clip icon and select the specific end time and click the Time Clip icon. You will see the export setup popup.
- Click the Browse button to save the video to a specific location.
- Then, select the format that you want to save and click the OK button.
- You will see an information popup, click OK.
- Then, click the Export button. When the export is complete, go to the selected folder to view the video.
How do I create an E-MAP?
The e-map is used to create virtual maps of the cameras. You can place the cameras on the still image of the floor plan of your home or office. Follow the steps below to create an e-map.
- Open FLIR Cloud Client and click the “Add” tab at the top.
- Click the “E-MAP” icon under the “EXTENSION” section.
- Click the “Add Map” button to add an image of the floor plan of your home or office.
- A popup will appear,
- Name: Enter a name of your choice in the e-map.
- Picture: Click the File button. Select .jpg, .png, or .bmp image format.
- Describe: Write a description about your e-map. (Not mandatory)
- Click the save button.
- Click the Edit button to edit the e-map.
- To align the cameras on the map, drag the cameras from the device list.
- Click View to watch live video of the camera via e-map.
- Then, double-click the camera video that you want to watch.