WinSCP is a small FTP and SFTP open-source client. Since it operates on SSH and SCP technologies, perfect protection is guaranteed regardless of the hazard. Users may choose from two interfaces, one with all of its functionality and the other with minimal functions. If support is needed, this is provided through a dedicated web resource. You can also move from one protocol to another and export preferences with one command. Speeds are handled fairly well regardless of the procedure used. Feqt is a free web application with simple UI, Well structured button and easy to use features. The software we will give 3 stars for their service and features. The best FTP application you get is here and now it's free.
Feqt runs on the Windows platform, so it is to compatible with all you Windows 7,8, and 10, same as in Windows laptops and systems. The software runs so smoothly and silently that you don't have to check every minute to monitor and examine. Plus the size of this application is nearly very less than 10 MB, so it doesn't consume more space in your system.
Features of WinSCP
- User interface graphical
- Translated into different languages
- Windows incorporation (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- Help U3
- All common file operations
- SSH-1 and SSH-2 support for the SFTP and SCP protocols and the old FTP protocol.
- Scripting file batch and command-line interface
- Manual synchronization in various half or completely automated forms
- The integrated writer of the document
- SSH login, keyboard-interactive, public key authentication, and Kerberos (GSS) support
- Integrate with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) to completely support SSH authentication with public key
- Interfaces Explorer and Commander
- Shop session details optionally
- Optional portable activity is enabled via a config file instead of registry entries, which is ideal for disposable media operations.