Easy Pose is a drawing programme for those who draw or are beginning to draw human bodies. Have you ever desired a customised model to demonstrate different stances when animating, illustrating, or sketching? For these folks, Easy Pose was created. Various angles of various positions may be examined. You no longer need to use a wooden joint doll or figure as a model to sketch. Even yoga or fitness stances may be examined from many perspectives.
1. Sensitive Operation – Easy Pose allows control over the main joints in an amazingly smooth manner. It provides multiple functions previously unavailable in other pose apps such as a highlight on movable parts, initialization of joints and manipulation state, and finding a symmetrical pose with the mirroring function. Experience controls that are more convenient than with a mouse.
2. Comic Style Models – Previous pose apps had many realistic eight-head ratio men and women, making it unsuitable for animation, webtoon or game illustrations. Easy Pose is prepared with models with various body types.
3. Multi-Model Control – A scene can be made with a made with a maximum of 6 people at once! It is now possible to make a scene of a soccer player avoiding a tackle or a couple holding hands and dancing.
4. Tens of poses that have already been completed. Poses that are used often are already made. About 60 poses have been prepared and these poses will be regularly updated.
5. Other Characteristics
- Sensitive light expression using direct and backlight settings
- Able to observe various poses at various angles
- Realistic shadows such as shadows of models being cast over other models
- Able to change the angle of view (possible to use an exaggerated vanishing point such as a panorama)
- Provides a wired mode that allows lines drawn over models
- Able to download models without the background in a PNG clear background.
- Automatic saving, making it safe whenever there is a device error.
- Able to easily control hand movements.
6. Functions Provided in the Free Version
- Model poses can be freely controlled.
- Moods can be freely controlled by controlling the light angle.
- Able to save the image in PNG. Use it when using Easy Pose with another program to draw!
- A scene can be made by freely controlling the camera distance
7. Paid Version Upgrade Benefit
- Completed poses can be saved and recalled.
- A woman (normal), woman (small), man (small) is provided other than the original model.
- Several models can be brought on-screen at once.
- There are no ads.
- All “Completed Poses” can be used.
Note: Since the data is not saved to the server, when you delete an app, the saved data is also deleted.
Note: Easy Pose Google Play version and Apple App Store version are not compatible with each other. If the user purchases the items of the Easy Pose Android version, it can not be used in the Easy Pose ios version.
- If certification fails, please follow the instructions below.
- Open phone and go to Settings-apps-Easy Pose-permissions.
- Check if Contacts permission is turned on, and check them if they are not authorized.
- Run the Easy pose, and then press the certification menu on the app start screen.
The rights required by Easy Pose are as follows.
Contacts- This is the privilege required to access the Easy Pose server using your Google Play Game account. If you do not use this feature, please refuse. There is no problem using the app.
Storage Capacity- This is the permission required to save a pose created by Easy Pose as an image file on the gallery of the smartphone. If you do not use the save as PNG image function, please refuse. There is no problem using the app.